1) Snowdon Mountain - The tallest mountain in England, Ireland and Wales. (40 mins away).
2) Black Rock Sands - take your car on the immaculate sands for a day. (40 mins away).
3) Zipworld - Seek the thrills of trampolining in the caverns, tree walking or extreme Zipwires. (Time varies).
4) Abersoch - Drive out onto the Lynn peninsula and enjoy its perfect beaches. (Day trip).
5) Morfa Nefyn - Drive out onto the Lynn peninsula and walk its beautiful sands to the pub. (Day trip).
6) Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railway - Narrow gauge railways at their best. (40 mins away).
7) The National White Water Centre (Bala) - Rafting for groups.(15 mins away).
8) Bala Steam Railway - a narrow gauge railway (20 mins away).
9) Alwen Reservoir - a 7 mile circular walking and cycling trail which takes you around the water's edge and up on to the moor for spectacular views. (15 mins away).
10) Llyn Brenig Reservoir - with 14 miles of shoreline to walk and cycle. (15 mins away).
11) Foel Goch (611m) - right in front of White Well Holiday Cottages, 10 minutes from the cottages by car. 1.5 hours up.
12) Arenig Fawr - at 854m it offers amazing views over the Snowdonia National Park (20 minutes away).
13) Barmouth and it's beach - Places to eat, great beach and really unusual railway bridge to walk across. (30 minutes away).
14) Roads to drive - Love driving, love your car, then do the drive on the A4212 to Trwsfynydd or the A470 to Blaenau Ffestiniog. Use Porthmadog as your final destination. For a more leisurely drive take the B4407 to Blaenau Ffestiniog.
15) Pistyllrhaead Water Falls- at 80 metres its Britain's tallest single drop waterfall (40 minutes away).
16) Go Karting at GYG Karting - Local karting track (10 minutes away).
17) Dolgellau to Barmouth Cycle Trail - 9.3 miles each way, nice and flat with plenty of pubs and cafes along the way. (30 minutes away)
18) Cader Idris Mountain - Regarded by some as the best mountain to climb in Snowdonia. 3 hours up. (30 minutes away).
19) Harlech Castle - spectacular castle with views of Snowdonia. Lunch on the terrace at ThePlas restaurant in the HIgh Street on a sunny day. (Day trip).
These are some of our suggested North Wales activities. All these activities are in easy reach from our self catering accommodation.